Introverted Mom is still on sale for $2.99 if you haven’t gotten it yet!!
Weekend homeschool links:
- Because We Don’t Have Time to Be Busy
- 4 Spelling Strategies You Won’t Want to Miss
- How to Read More
- 58 Thrilling Mystery Books for Kids
- 4 years ago on Simple Homeschool: Cait’s homeschool day in the life (with a 7-, 9-, 10-year-old)
- In case you missed it this week: Jessica’s homeschool day in the life (with a 10-year-old only child)
- This week on Instagram: Can’t resist bragging on my son Jonathan after he worked on the Super Bowl halftime show – see, homeschoolers can get jobs! 😉
Oak Meadow offers PreK – high school aged students and families an accessible, well-rounded, academically complete education. Waldorf-inspired coursebooks allow for structure and flexibility as well as student-centered learning.
Each coursebook includes 36 weekly lesson plans, with a variety of assignments, activities, and readings – learn more about OM and check out samples here!
Need some variety in your homeschool? Both physical workbooks and digital resources are available for PreK-6th grade students at Popular Book Company.
Covering foundational subjects like math, English and science, videos as well as learn-and-play projects keep your child engaged. Check out their special 2-in-1 bundle today!
(This post contains affiliate links, which means Simple Homeschool receives a small commission from some of the links on this page.)
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what your personality type needs most!