So fun living in a town that still runs a general store!!
Weekend homeschool links:
- Van Gogh eggs and Easter ideas for creative kiddos
- Self-worth: 5 things moms should not base theirs on
- How to make an Easter basket without junk food
- No tests, no homework, no grades – no problem at unschools
- 50 alternatives to sitting quietly during read-aloud time
- Show kids how to calculate the day of the week for any day ever
- And I just love this budding young entrepreneur: “They taste like dirt” LOL
Check out what I got to choose from in my most recent Stitch Fix!
Now, white corduroys do not make for a homeschool mom wardrobe fit, but that’s the beauty of SF – just keep what you love and send the rest back. Perfect for those, like me, without the time (or desire) to head to the mall! Details here.
Did you see yet?! I created a page with all the things we’ve loved in our homeschool over the years, in the hope that it might help you and yours, too.
There you’ll find new and current audio book deals, books, toys, games, curricula, and more–divided by age range. It’s the perfect spot to find a learning gift for a child’s birthday, or to browse when you need to find tried and true favorites! Find it anytime at simplehomeschool.net/jamie
If you found this post helpful, subscribe via email here to receive Jamie’s FREE ebook, Secrets of a Successful Homeschool Mom!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.