Weekend homeschool links:
- For the special needs mom when you want to quit
- The Myers-Briggs personality types as moms (spot on for me, LOL!)
- Games to help kids control their anger
- Picture books to help your kids learn manners (Uh, yes please!)
- 5 practical ways to help your homeschooler write better
- 4 years ago on the blog: The 5 love languages of homeschooling
- And watch this if you want to warm your heart xo
So excited about Simple Homeschool’s newest sponsor: VocabQuest! Your child will learn 1200 advanced vocabulary words through this game-based software as they rejuvenate the Lands of Vocab.
Several learning activities and sophisticated progress tracking help them prepare for battle and defeat the enemies with their new word power!
You HAVE tried at least one downloadable science mini-course from Be Naturally Curious by now, haven’t you?! If not, why wait?
Each course teaches concepts through stories, crafts, games, movement-based activities, and experiments–plus they are a super-inexpensive option for elementary science, woot!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what you need most!