Thanks, all, for your prayers after our family’s recent car accident! We are resting up at home and starting to feel a bit more normal–grateful for your support. xo, jamie
Weekend homeschool links:
- Why you don’t have to be both parent and teacher in your homeschool
- A beginner’s guide to the Henry Huggins chapter books (fun!)
- Why homeschooling is hard (and how to simplify it)
- In praise of the slow processors
- Scheduling for your homeschool when you’re not a schedule kinda girl
- Fun ways to develop phonological awareness in your pre-readers
Whenever I’ve spoken at Great Homeschool Conventions, I’m always amazed at the organization of it all – they really offer something for everyone! And right now, you don’t even have to leave your living room to take part!
This year their conferences have moved online with two options: a free option that includes several sessions and an online exhibit hall, as well as an inexpensive registration that includes 100 sessions from many of your favorite voices!
Looking to engage a middle or high schooler in Science this year? Check out My Fun Science’s STEAM Club (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Math)–for interested novices and talented artists alike!
The online club activities include step-by-step drawing lessons, crafts, graphics and technology activities. They will meet online twice a month on Mondays, beginning soon on September 14th!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what you need most!