Membership in my Introverted Moms’ community is open now, but only through Monday (Sept 14th)!
If you are concerned about burnout and could use a sacred space that will enable you be the best homeschool mom you can be this year–here it is:
Weekend homeschool links:
- One trick for letting go of tension
- An interview with Dr. Elaine Aron, author of The Highly Sensitive Parent (I was totally starstruck!)
- A beginner’s guide to the Redwall chapter book series (my son adored these!)
- Letting go of the ledger-lifestyle (Have you checked out Kari’s new podcast yet?!)
- Awaking Wonder: Daring to homeschool differently (always a joy to chat with Sally Clarkson!)
- 9 years ago on the blog: Confessions of a reformed preschool dropout
- This week on the Simple Homeschool podcast: Episode 36, Prioritizing mental health in your homeschool this year
Still looking for a math curriculum for this year, one that will allow you to outsource math completely?! Check out CTC Math, chosen by respected Cathy Duffy as one of her “top homeschool picks!”
Sonlight’s literature-based program first sparked my interest in homeschooling over ten years ago, so it means so much to have them as a sponsor this year!
Two of my high schoolers have used several parts of their lovely curriculum, and I adored their resources back when the kids were young as well. Right now they are offering to send you a FREE book and teacher’s schedule so you can give Sonlight a try. Yep, that’s right–FREE books! Get yours here.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what you need most!