Weekend homeschool links:
- A simple guide to cleaning your homeschooling home
- A LIVE Halloween Storytelling Event from Sparkle Stories (a fun, non-scary thing to do if you can’t go trick or treat this year!)
- The 10 top homeschool subscriptions and memberships
- How and why to teach your kids phonograms
- Ending child trafficking–how everyday people can help (so important that we educate ourselves as parents in this area!)
- 3 years ago on the blog: 5 ways homeschooling kept me from rebelling
Are you feeling unsure of yourself as a homeschool parent, wondering if you can inspire your kids to learn? Take a peek at Mentoring in the Classics!
It mentors YOU so you can mentor THEM. The audio/video content is created by my inspiring friends at Thomas Jefferson Education, who also create programs for children and youth. Find out more here!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what you need most!