For those of you in our Heal the World Book Club: I sent an email on Wednesday to help you kick off March with your kids! So check your inbox…or you can also read it here.
And if you aren’t in our club–we still have two months to go and would love to have you! Details here.
Weekend homeschool links:
- Imitation is the sincerest form of ineptitude
- Is digital dangerous – 3 concerns
- An inspiring story for your kids about making a difference
- Teach your child to gently work through a mistake
- Why kids should keep using their fingers to do math
- So neat to share with kids: Bird solves series of puzzles
Have you tried Stitch Fix? It’s given me an entirely new wardrobe over the past couple of years; I’m so glad I gave it a whirl when I did.
And check out this exciting news: Stitch Fix announced the launch of their PLUS SIZE styling earlier this week! Several of you have wished for this–happy that it’s finally here for you.
Are you looking for a holistic, creative curriculum? If you’re drawn to the Waldorf philosophy, make sure you take a peek at Christopherus Homeschool Resources.
They offer full packages for Grades 1-5, and supplementary materials for up to 8th. And I can truthfully say that their Kindergarten guide saved me from being a stressed out mama back in the day!
This post may contain affiliate links. Thanks for your support!
See you back here on Monday for our Homeschool Day in the Life link up–I’d love it if you join in!