Snow outside and a pool inside – what could be better?!
- Forget about results: my new approach to goals for 2014 :: From contributor Anne Bogel of Modern Mrs. Darcy
- Children in third world countries risk their lives to go to school :: Viral Nova
- Three words for the critic in your head :: Hands Free Mama
(Rachel’s new book, Hands Free Mama, just released last week and it’s wonderfully real and encouraging!)
- 10 things every new homeschooler needs to know :: The Homeschool Classroom
- Life comes first: A pledge for 2014 :: My post this week on Steady Mom
The winner of this weekend’s giveaway by A Thomas Jefferson Education is Jennifer Caldwell – congratulations!
If you didn’t win, remember you can still use the code “SIMPLEBONUS13” to get the TJEd Simple Homeschool Bundle for just $42 – over 80% off. And take a moment to check out This Week in History as well!
“She had observed that the more education they got, the less they could do. Their father had gone to a one-room schoolhouse through the eighth grade and he could do anything.”
~ Flannery O’Connor, Everything That Rises Must Converge