- What if the secret to success is failure? :: NY Times
- “A Day” for a hard-working Mom :: MompreneurPlus9
- The Selected Journals of LM Montgomery Read Along :: Caroline by line (I’m rereading these fabulous journals this year and you can join in! We’ve just started volume one.)
- Planning a whole year of homeschooling, part one :: Preschoolers and Peace
- Time lost and found :: Sunset.com
The winner of the Sparkle Stories giveaway is Louise! Make sure to check out Sparkle Stories special Valentine’s Day offers here – including the chance to listen to a whole month of a storyline completely FREE!
I love the weekend links! They give me a boost of inspiration! Please keep ’em coming!
Thanks for the shout-out, Jamie! Would love to chat with you about Steady Days and how to get the word out to my readers.
Kendra Fletcher’s latest post: Planning a Whole Year of Homeschooling, Part Three
You’re welcome, Kendra! Feel free to email me about anything I can help with!!
Jamie, I enjoy so much all your websites, blogs and writings! we are fairly new unschoolers and loving all the positive and helpful support you find and offer! One suggestion is that whenever someone clicks on a link on your pages it doesn’t open a new window but rather takes you to that link and I always have so many links I want to click on your pages that it would be helpful if it left the page the reader is on and opened a new window for the link clicked. anyway, I cried when I read your post on newtown and had wondered for a while what idyllic place you must be living from the photos. what a beautiful life you have created for your darling children! thank you so much for sharing.