Trishna and I were starstruck to get to meet Anne and Diana at Green Gables this week in Prince Edward Island – you can continue to follow along with our family’s PEI journey here!
Weekend homeschool links:
- When summer’s harvest feels like so much work
- Middle Grade Book List Featuring Black Boys and Everyday Life
- The Best Picture Books about Bravery
- Here’s Why Every Mom is Exhausted, Based On Their Myers-Briggs Personality Type
- 2 years ago on the blog: Prioritizing mental health in your homeschool this year
- In case you missed it this week: Teaching Writing in Your Homeschool (I wish I had this years ago!)
- This week on Instagram: No more body shaming, friends! (a reminder for myself as much as for all of you xo)
Welcome to our newest sponsor on Simple Homeschool: Audiojack – a unique way to transform writing in your homeschool! Audiojack creates audio-based movies with no words that engage your child’s imagination and boost creativity.
Listen to an audiojack with your student, then continue it on repeat as they begin to write what comes to mind – there are no wrong answers! Download the app for free to try it now.
Looking for a box filled with crafts, story, and STEM activities for kiddos ages 3-8? If so Ivy Kids offers a monthly unit study centered around classic kids’ books and 10 easy no prep crafts/science projects!
Designed to encourage creativity, critical thinking, and problem solving, Ivy Kids fosters meaningful play for your little ones. Order your first box today and get 20% OFF w/ code IVY20!
This post contains affiliate links, which means Simple Homeschool receives a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Child’s Learning Style? Take Jamie’s NEW quiz now and set yourself up for homeschooling success by understanding the way they learn best!