Weekend homeschool links:
- The Ultimate Guide To Winter Science In Your Homeschool
- Keeping Your Happy through Winter
- The “No Gaps” Approach to Reading and Spelling
- Try Kindness First
- Valentine’s Day Books for Kids
- 6 years ago on Simple Homeschool: Are You Homeschooling a “Different” Child?
- In case you missed it this week: Erin’s Homeschool Day in the Life (with a 10- and 15-year-old)
- This week on Instagram: This helps me deal with my perfectionism & mistakes
Soon the Lenten season will be upon us, allowing for a time of prayer and thoughtful reflection. Sonlight has what your family needs to grow in spiritual awareness in the weeks leading up to Easter.
Sonlight’s Lenten Unit Studies are ideal for ages 7-13 but are designed to be enjoyed by the entire family. Order yours today to ensure delivery in time for Ash Wednesday!
Looking for educational activities to keep your littles busy indoors this winter? Ivy Kids sends you a monthly literature-based activity box for kiddos ages 3-8, including everything you need to read, play, create, and learn!
Ivy Kids are craft-filled, STEM-based kits that encourage learning through meaningful play. Order your first box now and save 20%!
(This post contains affiliate links, which means Simple Homeschool receives a small commission from some of the links on this page.)
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what your personality type needs most!