SH #105: What is Relationship-Centered Homeschooling? ~
Written by Jamie C. Martin of Simple Homeschool and Introverted Moms
Welcome to a new episode of the Simple Homeschool podcast! This year I’m doing a special podcast series with my 18-year-old son Jonathan: “Reflections from a Homeschool Graduate.”
Jonathan was homeschooled from K-12th grade so he has a unique perspective to share, and in this episode we chatted about Relationship-Centered Homeschooling (RCH), one of our favorite topics.
What is Relationship-Centered Homeschooling and why do you need it in your homeschool? Listen in to find out!
Technical Note: Jonathan had a cold when we recorded this episode, so his audio is a little softer than it would usually be. It will be louder in future episodes, promise! 😉
What is Relationship-Centered Homeschooling?
In Episode 105, you’ll hear us answer these questions:
- How do we define Relationship-Centered Homeschooling?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages to Relationship-Centered Homeschooling?
- How do you get started with RCH if you haven’t done it all along?
Click here to stream/download Episode 105! Find it wherever you listen to podcasts and subscribe so you’ll be notified when we release another episode in a couple of weeks.
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Thanks to the sponsors for this episode: Brighterly Online Math and Popular Book Company
- Our 2023 Homeschool Day in the Life Series
- Follow Jamie on Instagram and Facebook
- Take my quiz, What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality?
Do you have a homeschooling question for Jonathan or me to answer in an upcoming episode? If so, leave it in a comment on this post or email it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Podcast Question” and we’ll see what we can do!
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what your personality type needs most!