Over at my site Introverted Moms, we’re preparing to kick off our annual Spring Break week this Sunday, March 19!
For each day there’s a self-care theme (see pic below), as well as a 5-10 minute audio devotional that combines poetry, stories, literary inspiration, and excerpts from my book Introverted Mom.
Spring break reminders and updates will be sent once a day day via email and our private, 100% positive forum (not on FB). And you only need to carve out a few minutes for yourself each day to take part!
It’s always a lovely way to welcome spring with other kindred spirits – please consider this your invitation to join if your heart feels drawn to it! You can find the sign up here.
Weekend homeschool links:
- On Overwhelm
- Why our Worldschooling Trip Ended Early (sending love to Amber and so grateful to have her on the Simple Homeschool team!)
- How to Teach Contractions (Yes – we can finally get “its versus it’s” right, LOL)
- Why we all need a thing, but not all the things
- 20 Creative Ways to Have Family Fun this March
- 10 years ago on Simple Homeschool: On the Introverted Mom Homeschooling Extroverted Children
- In case you missed it this week: Are You a GOOD or BAD Homeschool Mom? Take my new quiz!
Welcome to a brand new sponsor on Simple Homeschool: F.O.R.M. Fitness! It’s an interactive, turn-key, health/PE curriculum that allows you to easily teach health from a Biblical worldview; I searched for something just like this back in the day!
With animated lessons, movement sessions, and nutrition challenges, your kids will love to learn about how to partner with how God has created their body. Click here for a copy of their free devotional!
Thomas Jefferson Education has a new offering: The Young Stateswomen/Statesmen Society (YSS)! Similar to scouts, it’s a program for girls/boys to assist in skills acquisition and character development, combining parental mentoring with hands-on projects.
Think of it like a service and achievement club where you receive new content each month, encouraging your family to work together to reach personal goals. Learn more about YSS and peek inside!
(This post contains affiliate links, which means Simple Homeschool receives a small commission from some of the links on this page.