We’ll be getting to chat live with Katherine after finishing her book, and we also have my Spring Break for the Introverted Mom self-care week kicking off soon.
It’s the perfect time to join us if you crave quiet kindred spirit connection and a supportive space where you can be appreciated and celebrated for who you are.
“This space brings me peace and calm. I’m in a season of grief and burnout right now and Introverted Moms has been such a safe space for me. Thank you Jamie and everyone for that!”
Are you enjoying this year’s 13th Homeschool Day in the Life series?! Next week you can come share your own day with us via our link-up next Friday, March 10th!
Weekend homeschool links:
- Exploring Spring with Chalk Pastels
- There’s No Such Thing as the Homeschooliest Homeschooler
- 10 Tips for Reaching Your Struggling Learner
- Because Sometimes Learning Stops
- 4 Things I Wish I Knew My First Year Homeschooling Children With Learning Differences
- 2 years ago on Simple Homeschool: 4 things that have helped us homeschool a child with Asperger’s
- In case you missed it this week: Amber’s Homeschool Day in the Life (with a 7-, 9-, 11-, and 13-year-old)
- This week on Instagram: When your child won’t stop saying the “S” word
Is your child looking for connection & inspiration? Spark Learning Pals offers your student a Penpal program on top of their huge library of live classes!
Online classes can be accessed on demand and cover reading, writing, math, science, social studies, foreign language, arts and crafts, and more! Get a FREE 7 day trial and see if Spark Learning Pals is right for your family!
Write the World Workshops empower young writers ages 13–19 to develop their voices, refine their editing skills, and succeed in college and beyond!
Their intuitive writing process and curricula are designed to improve students’ writing, critical thinking, and communication skills. Check out their list of Virtual Online Summer Camps and College Essay Courses for 2023!
(This post contains affiliate links, which means Simple Homeschool receives a small commission from some of the links on this page.)
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what your personality type needs most!