A lot of board games have come and gone through our home, but this is one (afflink) that my young adult kids still talk about (and that I just can’t bring myself to get rid of)!
Weekend homeschool links:
- Is the “Matthew Effect” Affecting Your Child’s Desire to Read? (Note: All About Reading/Spelling is having a Fall Flash Sale now thru 10/31!)
- This Is More Important Than Being In Control
- Free U.S. Election Day Unit Study (Add Civics to your homeschool with this free study from Sonlight)
- The World from A to Z (Carl Azuz’s new unbiased current events daily show for students!!)
- 6 years ago on Simple Homeschool: Our Experiment Year: 5 Discoveries So Far
- In case you missed it this week: Bittersweet: My First Fall NOT Homeschooling
Are you looking for your children to engage not only their heads, but their hands and hearts? Oak Meadow’s curriculum fosters learning while also developing empathy, social responsibility, and stewardship.
Their objectives offer guideposts to develop core skills, and students are also given a variety of ways to demonstrate mastery. Find out more about OM’s PreK-12 program today!
Are you concerned about your child’s reading? BuddyBooks can help your child read longer, better, and look forward to reading practice!
The BuddyReading™ method has your children read with a computer partner, similar to reading with you: alternating turns between passage and allowing them to build confidence while not worrying about mistakes. Love this idea and wish it had been around for my kiddos!
(This post contains affiliate links, which means Simple Homeschool receives a small commission from some of the links on this page.)
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what your type needs most!