I have long been a fan of the guided journals created by Katie Clemons, so I was thrilled to see that she has two new installments: My First Mom & Daughter Journal and My First Mom & Son Journal (both for ages 5-8; perfect for your homeschool AND your relationship!) – afflinks
Weekend homeschool links:
- What Everyone Needs to Hear About Fear
- Parenting in the Moment with Your Child
- Decodable Books: Why They’re Important
- 20 Books I’m Planning To Read In 2023
- Easter Egg Crafts for Kids to Make
- 10 years ago on Simple Homeschool: On the Introverted Mom Homeschooling Extroverted Children
- In case you missed it this week: How to Use Literature Guides as a Full Language Arts Curriculum
- This week on the Simple Homeschool podcast: Episode 107, What Makes a GOOD or BAD Homeschool Mom? (A lot of laughter in this episode!)
(This post contains affiliate links, which means Simple Homeschool receives a small commission from some of the links on this page.
Are you a GOOD or BAD homeschool mom? Take Jamie’s NEW QUIZ now to find out!