My babes on Christmas day–holding them a little tighter this year (more of our holiday photos here)
It’s nearly the new year, and we give a collective sigh at leaving old things behind and take a deep breath of thanksgiving for the chance to start anew. That’s why I’ve found January the perfect time for our annual Homeschool Day in the Life series.
So get ready–starting this Wednesday you’ll hear from each of our contributors with a glimpse of our schedules and routines. Hopefully you’ll come away with some ideas to implement yourself.
And now, on to our weekend links:
- Raising kids that craft (or not) :: FIMBY
- This is not the day I quit :: Rockin’ Granola
- The quickest way to rob your life of happiness :: WellGrounded Life
- Home is where the school is: An argument for homeschooling children :: Political Fiber
- After Newtown shootings, do we homeschool out of fear? :: Prime Parents Club
What part of your day could use a little freshening up?